Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So I discovered I really like to PVP

You may leave your complaints to the bitching department otherwise post a comment on my handy dandy upgrades to my blog. :::grins:::

So im sitting there one day with the horde trying to bash my face in with there weapons and thinking screw this its time to show them whats up and get up close and personal.  Now I liked to pvp with Bryan before but I didn't have the gear which made it not so fun when your dying almost instantly.  Now im pvping with Jon and Marvin which together makes a really bad combination because the time seems to fly like nothing.  Im swear im going to get laugh lines on my face because im giggling so hard.  Woke up the other day laughing with the sound of Jons voice in my head damm.  Thanks man thanks...  Erik seems to be having a hard time coming to grips with either loving wow or trying to get his career in professional bike racing in motion.  Sometimes you just gotta decide which is more important and throw whatever you have thats making you unhappy out the window.

I cant really say much waiting to go to work on call but not really working sucks im ready to leave this place.  Oh to be in Idaho kinda not sure if thats the right place for me or not but I know its going to be the place im going.  Have to make magic happen or things will get bad real quick decided once im there got a job that Imma kill myself with school and work till im at the place I need to be in my life independent again and having my own space without someone else trying to dictate to me how to live when you hardly ever worked in your life been living off your parents and your ex for awhile.  

No comments: