Saturday, July 02, 2011

Caveman and Guns

You may leave your complaints to the bitching department otherwise post a comment on my handy dandy upgrades to my blog. :::grins:::

So yeah today was a good day but it came with a quick and utter realization that men are still Caveman that need to be wiped from existence.  Juan my cousins boyfriend told her he wouldn't marry her unless she became a true catholic even though he got with her already knowing her religious status.  Now currently the asshat doesn't want to man up when he knocked her up.  That her being his long time girlfriend is good enough for the mother of your child whom you claim to love.  Why oh why are guys so fucking and utterly pathetic to think my beautiful cousin
wouldnt leave his dumb ass is beyond me.  I am rightfully pissed off not the first time he has done this to her.

Oooh and another subject yeah Gavin Lee Coak biggest asshat on the planet thought he could play me like a fool.  Like this chick isn't smart enough to connect the dots and follow the t's.  I went with my gut instinct on this one and followed my nose posted a few things seeing if I would get a bite and I did.  Come to find out he has a gf named Starla Silvestri on facebook that he has been gfs with for awhile after professing his love for me and wanting to come out to see me.  Yeah I realize that even being his friend is a complete waste of time that he will try to manipulate the situation any way he can.  Considering you used to be my best friend and now look at you your an asshat not even worthy of being called a human being thank you GOD for showing me the true error of my ways before I even let that guy ever put a hand on me.  THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Now my dearest friend Blaine is worthy of mention because he is a beautiful soul and a saint.  Married to his lovely wife and treats her with love and respect the way he should.  Thank you thank you god for shining examples of how to act.  My friend online takes care of his wife she just had a baby and he stays up all night with him just to let his wife sleep because she is exhausted and he loves his wife dearly.  Another example.

Sigh why oh why must I be this angry I wanna go to sleep I really really wanna go to sleep just I cant and I feel like I should do something anything to make this feeling go away.  Going to bed so I can pretend that there arent assholes out there trying to get with me just so they can have a conquest...  I am a beautiful person and no you cant have none of this...  I will wait for the right person whom I need to be with for the rest of my life or I will not sleep with you...

No comments: