Friday, July 01, 2011

Bittersweet Memories

You may leave your complaints to the bitching department otherwise post a comment on my handy dandy upgrades to my blog. :::grins:::

So today I woke up late because I couldn't sleep not one wink last night no matter how hard I tried just couldn't make myself sleep I was completely restless.  When I finally woke up I felt like I didn't get enough sleep whatsoever so basically I felt completely lethargic.  Trying to figure my whole situation out more get into grips the whole fact that im leaving my mom behind to start over in a place that is completely new to me.  Kinda scary kinda nice but I will know no one there so I will not have any friends to hang out with.  How am I going to occupy myself with the time I have on hand...  I already know what I am going to do just dont know how and the heck im going to go about doing it.

Lisa needed a pick me up today so I took what money I had bought pizza and soda just so we can hang out together.  I think you need to do these things she is a single mother like me dealing with all this crap alone and from one sister to another life is hard.  I can understand how you would get frustrated with being alone in the responsibility of raising kids.  Hell I haven't had any help whatsoever they expect me to be wonder woman and enjoy it I dont.  I can't complain too bad my girls are my world they are these complete beautiful little women who one day will be mothers on their own.  The water got turned off at Lisa's house so she really really really needed to take a shower and if you can imagine how hot it is here and the little babies running around getting into everything.  A shower is a small blessing in disguise you have no idea.   I wont be able to see her for a very very very long time.  I think things happen for a reason that we can't perceive and understanding will come in time.  I know things cycle around a couple of times so if I dont get to see you in real life again there is always facebook.

So many thoughts are running inside my head I dont know what to do and how to do them half the time.  What to say what not to say how to be what not to be.  This viscious circle.  I see this opportunity to be happy if I am bold enough to take it but am I worthy enough to take it is the question?  

No comments: