Monday, July 04, 2011

Letting Go...

You may leave your complaints to the bitching department otherwise post a comment on my handy dandy upgrades to my blog. :::grins:::

Sometimes when you see the person who hurt you so badly really upset and crying you kinda gotta let them know its okay even what they did was wrong you just let it go.  I saw Megan tonight really upset and yeah I could of done some shady shit back to her but whats the point really?!  Yeah your probally thinking is this girl crazy...  Probally a little mostly alot grins boinks head but I really dont have it in me to be mean to Megan ignore her yes but mean no.  Besides I got rid of all my stuff I was completely and utterly mad for about three weeks and then one day I just woke up not angry.  Looked at my missing stuff or lack their off and said fuck it Ill get it back who knows this purging of personal belongings might be what I need to motivate me to do something better with my life.  I remember when I lost my belongings before my baby books everything that I ever wanted cared for or needed my childhood memories gone.  I think there is something to find out in the world something I need to do and maybe in another state is where I should be.  Kind of a new adventure imma embrace it whole heartedly and try to find peace and solitude in the country.

Although getting even with Gavin was pretty much a really really really good thing.  Bastard was trying to play his gf against me when he said he wasnt dating and im telling him I only want to be friends...  Thank you for my gut instinct telling me he is being hella shady and not telling the truth.  I followed it to the letter and came up with the right answer.  Im sorry Starla for hurting you was never my intention but Gavin is an asshat who should of been more of a human being instead of pond scum.  Karma is a bitch Gavin what you put out in the universe will come back to haunt you and I was tired of being pushed around because im nice...  I hope that you finally get what you deserve and trying to date a 17 year old is kinda pathetic dont you think.  Happy face to me for letting that person go out of my life who is entirely unworthy of being alive when you prey on little girls because no one older in their right mind will let you have them.  Thank you god for me having the presence of mind to ignore you trying to push me into sex thank you thank you.  Otherwise I could of been a miserable peep being played by a very very very little boy.

All things happen for a reason and in the chaos of the world it all evens out somehow.

So I end this journal where I started very very very happy that im not drinking that I can watch my roommates be complete and utter lushes smiles.  Tomorrow I gotta get my car smogged again pay for the tags and get that together so when I leave its all done pray that all the crap thats wrong with my truck is fixed and finally done.  Crosses fingers.  Magic will happen I know this if I put enough elbow grease into it...  So tonight when I go to bed imma pray and ask God what I can do for him?!!!


No comments: