Monday, June 18, 2012

Letting GO of things you dont really need

You may leave your complaints to the bitching department otherwise post a comment on my handy dandy upgrades to my blog. :::grins:::

Going to sell my beloved couches which is pretty much the only thing that ever had me with those dollar signs in your eyes stopped me dead in my tracks.  Megans going to see if one of her family members wants them and for how much who knows.  Selling the rims to my car that I have bought awhile ago when I had my Saturn.  sad face but the only thing that keeps me going is that I know one day Ill have this all back or Ill be dead and it wont matter much...  I sit here thinking the bright side of this is when I get my new place I will look forward to decorating it again with my own stuff that I will have to work for and buy again.  I keep losing so much of my stuff its starting to bother me again.  Im trying to keep this non caring attitude and be the person I am supposed to be.  My bestie offered me money and that was the nicest thing that has happened all week of course I didn't take it because well I can't do that but the offer was sincere and wonderful at the same time.  Meet new friends now Erik, John, and Tyler happy face new peeps to talk to and of course they are all boys lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3s0bg9kib

Also visit my homepage :: halogen cooker reviews