Monday, June 18, 2012

Smoking is for dummies a public safety message

You may leave your complaints to the bitching department otherwise post a comment on my handy dandy upgrades to my blog. :::grins:::

NOT EVERYBODY IS GIVEN A CHANCE

To discover they have a sister who lived for most of her life right down the street from me.  Whether we passed each other on the street maybe connected for a few moments our eyes not knowing while glancing at each other thats my sibling.  Our mutual father Marvin Charles Morris aka Butch sired us a very long time ago along with a string of siblings we have yet to discover together although my sister Erika has done a very good job of cyber stalking any potential candidate with alarmingly patience and determination.  Im glad she did this Christmas this past year was hard for me beyond hard you have no idea.  My uncle was being his usual lets abuse anyone around me and see how far I can push people to their breaking point.  I contemplated throwing myself in front of a huge as semi passing by just to get away from him he is that bad.  I really didn't have any friends talked to my friend Bryan every once in awhile but all he said was hey harpy cheer up its not that bad damm you punk you had no idea.  I tried reaching out to people to distract me but they were either too busy or didn't even bother answering their phones.  I rarely let myself get too close to people they find a way of disappointing me and its just easier relying on yourself.  I have a few friends but im trying not to get too close to these crazy ass inhabitants of my general space. 

You have no idea how hard it is to watch a piece of shit human being smoke in the car with babies or small children and not say anything to these dumb ass people smoking in front of their kids is a way of life.  HELLO FUCKING PEOPLE smoking kills or do you think people dying in hospitals every second of the day is just television propaganda to deter you from smoking.  I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU STINKING SONS OF BITCHES thats not respectful of your childrens health you selfish dumb ass oblivous dick heads.  Okay I think I have that out of my system.  I just want to take a baseball bat and bash there mother fucking skulls in thanks mom you gave me cancer and I dont even smoke.  I have asthma and allergies cause my parents are lacking in general common sense.  I wont call you guys retards because even they have more intelligence than you are displaying.  DO you think this is a touchy subject with me more and more I find them doing it and I just want to do shaking baby syndrome to them over and over again till either they drop dead or comatosed.  Yeah thats pretty much all I have to say about that okay back to talking with my sister and rocking out to music thats todays rant EYES BIG.  Nobody ever said I was going to be sunshine and rainbows this bitch has teeth and I know how to use it....

No comments: